Pizza is a great food choice for many occasions whether it is game day or a quick family gathering. We are fortunate to have several delicious choices for the best pizza in Cape County!
When our children were younger, we celebrated each Friday evening with Pizza Night. Our children always looked forward to this night as a time of good food, games, and tv. A chance to relax and enjoy being together without any outside stress. That is until one of the kids spilled marinara sauce across the family room carpet. Fortunately, it all cleaned up well and the pizza nights continued.
What is your favorite way to enjoy pizza with family and friends?
Best Pizza in Cape County
Everyone has their own favorite pizza restaurant. One with just the right seasoning, crust, or cheese. Here’s where you can find some of the best pizza in Cape County.
- TJ’s Burgers, Wings & Pizza – The short drive to Fruitland is well worth the trip! TJ’s menu offers a variety of food options and pizza dishes you will love. There is a full menu of speciality pizzas to choose from, or build your own favorites.
- Rosati’s – In Cape Girardeau’s Town Plaza, this is an easy location to get in and out to enjoy pizza, calzone and pasta. There is even a gluten-free crust option.
- Pagliai’s Pizza & Pasta – Located near Southeast Missouri State University, Pagliai’s has been a crowd pleaser in Cape County for years. They have many tasty food combos to try and don’t forget to order Fitz’s soda to go with your favorite pizza.
- Imo’s – Imo’s is another long time favorite in Cape County. Enjoy a pizza, sandwich or salad with family and friends. Their gooey Provel® cheese is a crowd pleaser!
- Marco’s Pizza – A full variety of pizza flavors to try. Want to go crustless? Build your own pizza bowl and leave the crust behind.
Did we miss your favorite? Let us know where do you go for your favorite pizza in a comment below.
If you aren’t in the mood for pizza, that’s okay. Here are a few more dining options: